Prescription and Renewals
Instructions for Renewal:
The decision to approve online prescription refill
requests is at your physician's discretion. If your
prescription refill request is denied, your physician
will securely communicate the reason your request was
denied through this website or by telephone.
To refill online:
- Login or become an online patient.
- Have your present prescription bottle on hand to complete this form.
- Verify your contact phone numbers and your e-mail address so that we can reach you if there is a problem.
- Enter your prescription information and make your request.
- Your physician will communicate securely to you through this website or by telephone.
Patient Online Services:
Login or become a new online patient to benefit from the following features:
- Access online services offered by your physicians.
- Update demographics and insurance.
- Update account information and history.
- Pay Bills Online (Details)
- Renew Prescriptions (Details)
"Being able to access your Orthopedic Urgent Care on a Saturday was a God-send. It was wonderful to avoid an ER. Thank you all so much for being open on Saturdays and after hours, Monday through Friday."
Triangle Orthopaedic Associates, P.A.. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and registered trademarks are of their respective companies. | Sitemap
EmergeOrtho complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
EmergeOrtho does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Notice of Non-Discrimination | Limited English Proficiency